- Intended Use::Watersports, Traveling, Rock Scrambling
- Uppers::Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail; Water resistant laces provided.
- Midsole::Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
- Outsole::Made from G.15‚Ñ¢rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.:
- Foot to Ground Distance::17mm heel, 16mm ball:
- Weight/ Shoe::Men's 9 =:222g (7.8 oz)
- Sizes::Men's US 8-12, 13, 14
- Fit::True to size (Up to D width)
This G compound is formulated for premium grip while also providing "excellent" abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore conforms well to the ground.:
Flex Grip Outsole
This rubber allows excellent flexibility and sensory feedback for heightened grip and balance. Maximized surface area for high friction on smooth surfaces. Divided lugs for substantial grip on loose dirt. Razor Siping maximizes edges that bite into surfaces upon flexion.:
All Astral shoes have a special relationship with water. Every component, from the thread to the laces are critically evaluated and chosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, to shed water, and not to accumulate funk. Many models have engineered drainage for water to come out while minimizing entry of silt.
We believe that a foot's position in a shoe should be similar to when barefoot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanically natural lifestyle.
Foot-beds are essentially level (only 1mm drop from heel to toe ) and provide medium arch support. :Tapered instep and heel area for better foothold and control. Wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability.